We are looking for a Full-stack software developer with excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving abilities, a strong leadership track record, and a passion for developing/ improving tech solutions utilizing cutting-edge technologies. As a Full-stack developer, you will be working along-side other developers, designers, and product managers and therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality software systems is essential.
Qhala helps organizations to build and launch digital, data platforms and ventures that solve key societal and economic problems. Our Goal is to catalyze Africa’s digital future by working with companies to solve their most pressing challenges, inspire growth and achieve high results through digital transformation and innovation. We pride ourselves in having a vibrant, talented tech savvy team that is always innovating to meet the needs of our target customers.
Full-Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Participate in our product development process from ideation to development and finally to deployment.
- Developing system architecture designs.
- Writing well designed, efficient and testable code.
- Implementing front-end user interfaces according to UX/ UI designs.
- Integrating different parts of the system using back-end APIs.
Full-Stack Developer Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science.
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience creating complex and integrated systems using multiple languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in front-end programming using Vue.js and React.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node.js, Go or Java Spring.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of code-versioning tools (GitHub/Gitlab)
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Familiarity with integration of payment gateways.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you meet the above requirements, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th August 2022. Remember to indicate the position you are applying for in the Email Subject Line.